What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A Blueprint where you’ll discover exactly what to do to put all your reputation marketing on autopilot and give you unfair advantage over your competition.
- four detailed modules of step by step training on everything you need to know to dominate your market in Google+ Local.
- Why Reputation Is More Important Than SEO, PPC, and Social Media
- Psycology Behind Reputation Marketing That Converts Leads
- How To Use Authorship To Get Higher Website Conversions
- How To Develop The Powerful Reviews That Convert Leads
- Social Media, Email, and Website Reputation Strategies
- What You Should Never Do When Developing A Reputation
- Learn What Listings To Claim For Reputation Marketing
- How To Turn A Bad Reputation Into A 5 Star Reputation
- Proactive Steps To Managing Your Online Reputation
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reputation Marketing Blueprint scores 70.22/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.reputationmarketingblueprint.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: reputationmarketingblueprint.com you’ll also be taken through to reputationmarketingblueprint.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)